Well here goes.... I play poker online and Im sick of depositing! I win some, but I lose more... I dont follow proper bankroll management and play above my head quite often.... So I'm making a fresh start, for the next 90-120 days I will attempt to change my bad habits.
I will limit myself to only playing on pokerstars and ultimatebet, for the 1st 30 days I will only enter tournaments or sng's with a $5 or under buy in (not counting rake), after the 1st 30 days I will see where Im sitting at in profits and determine if I should/could move up in limits or stay where Im at.
I will start with $100 on each site, and post profits or losses after each session. My goal for the 1st month is to turn each $100 into $1000.
For the time being I will be keeping my screen names to myself.... this may change in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment